2 lbs. ground beef (I used about 2.25 lbs)
1 lb. ground pork
4 eggs
1 cups seasoned bread crumbs (I use crushed Ritz crackers instead)
1/2 cup diced onions
1/4 cup diced red pepper
1/4 cup diced green pepper
2 Tbs. worcestershire sauce
freshly ground pepper and kosher salt, to taste
1/2 cup ketchup
1 Tbs. brown sugar
1 tsp. dijon mustard
Mix all the ingredients together. I formed this into 2 loaves. One I put in a 9×13 foil lined pan, covered it with foil and baked it about 2 hours at 350 degrees. The other meatloaf I wrapped in heavy-duty foil and popped in the freezer.
When the meatloaf is done, remove the top foil and let it brown a minute in the oven. Pull it out again and glaze it with a mixture of 1/2 cup ketchup, 1/4 cup brown sugar and a shake of nutmeg.
Found on
http://justmovingforward.wordpress.com/
Trish
Display Ideas for Selling Art at a Market
6 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment